Before making any application, you are advised to check the latest information and policy guidance. You will need a visa to study abroad. Visa is a gate pass like a document that enables the holder to cross any border.
Make sure that you are acquainted with all the visa requirements, particularly the costs and time scale involved before applying.
To pursue overseas education, one needs to have Study Visa Guidance for Europe by the immigration authorities. Step by step counseling by our experts in the intact Visa processing, right from preparing financial statements, providing guidance, filling up the application and conducting mock interviews will be of great help. Many of our energetic counselors have studied and frequently visit overseas themselves so they can understand the student’s needs and dilemmas. Our consultants are widely known for the personal attention they give to the anxious aspirants as well as their parents. Our counselors are not only up to date but are 24 accessible to our students to ensure that no question is left unanswered.
We at Eduture overseas Education Consultant will assist you with all the nitty-gritty’s of visa & complete all visa related formalities, through getting visa letter & its supporting documents from foreign government/embassy.
Tier4 (General) student visa: applicable for students (16 years and above) and can meet the eligibility criteria.
Requirements for Visa
- Scanned copy of India passport passport-type photograph: Proof of status.
- Health Insurance
- Bank Statement
- Application Form.
- Travel passport with at least 3 months’ validity after the expiration date of the requested visa.
- The latest mat, color photo 35mm x 45mm.
- Confirmation of approval to studies from the educational institution.
- Request issued by the Bureau for Migration.
- Advance deposit receipt of tuition fees.
- English Language proficiency certificate.
- Educational certificates.