Moldova is becoming a favorite destination for medical aspirants from India, who want to study abroad. Many factors work in favor of this University in Europe, to compete with many other top-ranking Indian and European Universities by using English as the medium of education, universities having global recognition, high focus on education, etc.
Medical schools in Moldova have first-class faculty using modern technology to provides world-class medical education. It is a pleasant experience for medical aspirants to learn from a world-renowned faculty. Comparatively low tuition fees and an affordable cost of living make Chisinau the capital city a very attractive destination for Indian medical aspirants to study MBBS in Moldova.
Eduture overseas education consultants will counsel and guide you in every possible way of fulfilling your dream to study MBBS abroad.
The advantages of studying MBBS in Moldova
- Nicolae Testemiţanu State University of Medicine and Pharmacy, Moldova is recognized by the MCI (Medical Council of India), Medical Board of the USA and by all European countries.
- Language of instruction is English
- Nicolae Testemiţanu State University of Medicine and Pharmacy has a world ranking of 7019 which is comparable to some All India Institutes of Medical Sciences like Bhopal, Raipur, and Patna and even better than All India Institutes of Medical Sciences Bhuvneshwar which is at world rank 13427
- Many countries like India have a very stressful and difficult front examination that you need to crack before you may surely attend medical school. Such entrance tests have shattered many MBBS aspirant’s dreams. In Moldova, no such pressurizing examination exists and you are free to enroll in any university of your desire. This is one of the important reasons that you have to do your MBBS in Moldova.
- Affordable fee – 4300 Euro per year. The cost of living in Moldova affordable. Boarding and Lodging can approx 200 to 250. Euro per month for a student. (Cost of electronics is high in Moldova, but utilities are low and transport is perhaps the cheapest in the world). The price of pursuing MBBS in Moldova is lower than in another medical school within the world. They provide the best training that is on par with any college at a completely finances-friendly price. Students dreaming MBBS in Moldova has nothing to fear whilst it comes to financial matters.
- In Moldova, All the hospitals are affiliated to the MBBS colleges and provide internships of the highest excellent. They use the most superior clinical equipment and progressive medical practices.
- These hospitals have the capability of housing a massive variety of sufferers and students along with offering extraordinary health care.
- Students graduating in MBBS from Moldova are eligible to study or practice in the USA. The medical degree from Moldova is globally acclaimed and is identified via many International bodies inclusive of the World Health The organization, European Union, The International Medical Education Directory and General Medical Council, UK. Also, the MBBS colleges in Moldova provide schooling for USMLE and different scientific licensing examinations.
- The syllabus of the degree is on the level of the syllabus used in US universities.
- A large number of students from India study in Moldova (approx. 500 as on Jan 2020)
- Nowadays Moldova has become one of the top destinations for medical aspirants to study MBBS as it is a safe and distraction-free country for students.
- Part-time jobs allowed 20 hours per week.
- A safe country without many distractions for students.
- Today Moldova is advancing in all sectors at breaking pace and gives the quality of feasible centers from healthcare to education to transportation
- Good fully furnished Accommodation with all sorts of vegetarian and non-vegetarian dishes at a completely low cost.
Course duration: 6 years
- 1st year- 3rd-year pre-clinical years (includes course subjects and theoretical seminars)
- 3rd year – 6th-year clinical rotations.