For admission into the MBBS course in NICOLAE TESTEMITANU STATE UNIVERSITY OF MEDICINE AND PHARMACY.
There are certainly educational, financial, age and personal health medical criteria necessary to be met to get admission into an MBBS course in NICOLAE TESTEMITANU STATE UNIVERSITY OF MEDICINE AND PHARMACY OF THE REPUBLIC OF MOLDOVA. These include, but are not limited, to the following:
- You need to clear the NEET EXAM to study MBBS in Moldova.
- Students are enrolled twice a year, in the period February and July-August.
- The student must be 18 years plus as on 31st December in the year of admission applied.
- Applicant must be passed from a regular board with an aggregate of at least 60%in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology and must have English as a compulsory subject if the student is from the General category.
- As per the latest notification issued by MCI in accordance with the decision taken by Delhi High Court, students aspiring to enroll in Foreign Medical Universities in 2019, and did not qualify/ register/appear in NEET – 2019, should produce an Eligibility Certificate issued by the Medical Council of India at the time of admission to Foreign Medical Universities.
Documents required for admission to study MBBS in Moldova
- An Application forms;
- A Copy of foreigner’s national passport valid not less than one year;
- 10th Marksheet with Original Transcript and duly apostille.12th Marksheet with Original Transcript and duly apostille.
- School Leaving Certificate/Transfer Certificate (In English) with an apostille from the Ministry of Education from the applicant’s country.
- Passing Certificate/Migration Certificate.
- A notarized copy of Birth Certificate (In English).
- 12 Passport size Photos (Matte Finish – White Background)
- Health certificate, and HIV free medical certificate
- Travel & Health Insurance
- Parents 6 Months Bank statement.ITR and other documents to prove a strong financial background.
- The tuition fee has to be paid in advance for the entire academic year. The Tuition fee will remain unchanged throughout the period of studies.
- The tuition fee covers attendance of the courses (practical and theoretical), library entrance and use of the resources, lessons at the university center of Simulation in Medical Training (in accordance with the curriculum), use of laboratories and the equipment during the academic year.
- The Tuition fee does not include the cost of accommodation, admission fee, registration and legalization of temporary residence in the Republic of Moldova.
The following subjects are taught to the students for their MBBS study
- Community Medicine Psychiatry
- Forensic Medicine
If there’s a choice between educational institutions of CIS countries, education in Moldova is a kind of advantageous one. Despite the low level of prestige value of local universities, the education itself is of top quality which is what we require.
All Advantages of Study MBBS in Europe (Moldova)
- A Top-notch education at very low costs.
- Globally acclaimed medical degree after graduation.
- Language of instruction is English
- No TOEFL or IELTS required if education was in English medium.
- Internships at very prestigious hospitals
- Competition regarding specializations in demand on the market is significantly lower than for Indians in India.
- Indian entrants are put forward minimum demands.
- Studying in Moldova is available in three languages, the choice of which depends on your plans and financial situation.
- Indian students can move around European countries without a visa due to privileges by the EU to Moldova.
- Universities included in the world register issue internationally recognized diplomas that don’t require notification
- Medical education in Moldova will be comparatively cost-effective.